Great patron donation
This level of donation includes the following rewards:
- The publication of your name on the list of donors
A list of donors will be established and made public both on the website of the association as well as in the BMP n°71.
Donors do however have the possibility to make donations without their names being communicated publicly: please mention your desire to remain aonymous in the comment section available during the payment process.
- The brochure on Harrison's painting
In case the fundraising campaign is successful and the painting acquired, a brochure in French will be edited by the association which will place the painting within its historical context and will shed light on its particular significance with regards to la Recherche.
- The four brochures already published (in French):
- Brochure Paul-César Helleu : October 2019 - The Société des Amis de Marcel Proust et des amis de Combray did acquired at a public auction, at the Hôtel Drouot, a drypoint by Paul César Helleu.
- Brochure Madeleine Lemaire : May 2020 - Acquisition by the société des amis de Marcel Proust of an ink drawing by Madeleine Lemaire, a branch of chestnut trees, which served as an illustration for the Plaisirs et les Jours as well as a letter from Felix Fénéon to Paul Signac, dated 1932, in which Fénéon defends Proust against his friend's criticism of an Elstir painting as 'corny'.
- Brochure Reynaldo Hahn : September 2020 - Acquisition by the Société des amis de Marcel Proust of a photograph of Reynaldo Hahn, dedicated to Marcel Proust, as well as a letter perhaps addressed to one of his sisters.
- Brochure Raoul Versini : Décember 2020 - The Société des Amis de Marcel Proust et des amis de Combray bought a letter and a poem by Marcel Proust to Raoul Versini, of great interest, at a sale at the Ader study, on 7 October 2020, Thierry Bodin expert.
- a copy of the illustrated edition of Combray (to be published)
The Société des amis de Marcel Proust will publish in the Fall of 2021 an illustrated edition of Combray, featuring pictures of the Maison de tante Léonie as well as some of the surroundings of Illiers-Combray. An unprecedented way to match the beginning of la Recherche with the places and region that inspired it. The shipment of the book will be carried out when the book is published, currently scheduled for October 2021.